Due to the effect of "Hanging Habagat" or Southwest Monsoon that brought floods to access roads, schools, houses and other establishments in the past days classes will still be suspended in various schools and other educational institutions in Metro Manila and nearby provinces on Saturday, August 11, 2012.
Here is the list of LGUs and schools that declared suspension of classes on August 11 (as of 7:00 PM):
- Malolos, Bulacan
- Navotas City (all levels)
- Adamson University
- Centro Escolar University (Manila, Makati)
- Colegio de San Juan de Letran
- De La Salle University, Taft, Makati Extension, and Ortigas Extension
- Far Eastern University (Manila, EAC, Makati, Cavite, Diliman)
- Miriam College (Basic Mandarin for Young Learners classes)
- National Teacher's College, Quiapo, Manila
- PATTS College of Aeronautics
- Philippine Normal University (undergraduate and graduate classes)
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines (undergrad, OUS contact sessions, GS classes)
- St. Jude College Manila
- Taguig City University
- Trinity University of Asia
- University of Santo Tomas
- University of the East - NSTP classes (Manila, Caloocan)
- World Citi Colleges
Meanwhile, the Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) in PNU would push through on Sunday, Aug. 12 said PNU President Ester Ogena. She also added that the Graduate College Admission Test (GCAD) will also push through Sunday.
For more updates about the current weather, visit PAG-ASA website: http://www.pagasa.dost.gov.ph/
~Note: The list posted above will be updated at any time.