KC Concepcion Covers YES! Magazine April 2012 Issue

X Factor Philippines' host KC Concepcion is wearing a green mini dress flaunting her new condo as she graces the cover of YES! Magazine April 2012 issue.





For the very first time, KC Concepcion will share her new home in the inside pages of the 12th Anniversary Issue of YES! magazine for the month of April 2012.. Her new condo unit which is located in Bonifacio Global City will be bared to the public eye, a fruit of KC's hardwork. KC told YES that now, she had proven to her family that she can survive whatever happens.
"When people wanna bring me down, the easiest thing they say to me or about me is 'Wala namang inano 'yan, e. Ano'ng pinagtrabahuhan niya?'...Eto, ni isang centavo, wala akong hiningi, and I'm thankful I can do that...In a way na-prove ko rin sa family ko na kahit ano'ng mangyari, magsu-survive ako. Na may survival skills pala ako."

KC's abode is of modern pinoy style with three bedrooms, two of which are converted into a walk-in closet and a home office.

KC also revealed what she feels now of ex-beau Piolo Pascual.
"I think I loved him but honestly, and it's the first time I'm saying this. It came to a point na I loved him na as a special friend...Parang the passion disappeared...hindi na siya nagtake-off..."
Get to see KC's home and the things yet to be revealed about her on YES! magazine April 2012 issue. Grab your copy at news stands, magazine stands, bookstores and supermarkets nationwide for only P100.

You can also become a fan of YES! Magazine on Facebook via facebook.com/yesmagazine.ph.

A digital version of YES! Magazine is also available for international subscribers. Visit www.yesdigital.com.ph for subscription details.

Source:  PEP.PH