Paulo Avelino Covers Philippine Star Supreme Magazine

Kapuso turned Kapamilya hunk actor Paulo Avelino, who currently appears in two ABS-CBN primetime shows (Ikaw ay Pag-ibig and Walang Hanggan), look hot as an anime portraying like a character from the video game Mortal Kombat as he covers the latest issue of  Philippine Star Supreme Magazine.


Dubbed by @PhilStarSUPREME via Twitter as the "primetime television's hottest property", Paulo Avelino was born in the year of the dragon.

Supreme said in an interview;

"Considered the most auspicious Zodiac sign, Dragons are incredibly high-spirited and posses a magnetic personality. Brave, honest, and sensitive, they are innate leaders and make good people managers. They are full of enthusiasm and vitality."

Paulo's versatility proves that he really possesses the strengths of a  Dragon baby but wouldn't admit he has the weaknesses of one.

When he speak about his transfer to Kapamilya Network, Paulo said;

“The main reason why I transferred (from GMA to ABS-CBN) is because I want people to see me as a new Paulo Avelino. I want to be a better actor and I want to be really good at what I do. I think I’m learning and hopefully, I’ll get better.”

Read more of SUPREME's interview to Paulo Avelino here.

-- If you found this post helpful, I would appreciate if you could drop in a comment below to let us know your views. You could also share the link with your friends for them to be updated. This keeps me motivated to share more such post here. --