The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces on Wednesday, November 9, 2011 that a Special Licensure Board Examinations (SPLBE) will be conducted in the Middle East on December 9, 10 and 11, 2011.
The testing centers and licensure board examinations are as follows:
- ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- DOHA, QATAR
- KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
- CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
- CIVIL ENGINEERS
- REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
AND REGISTERED MASTER ELECTRICIANS
- ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
Submission of accomplished application forms and documentary requirements of OFW-applicants shall be with the Philippine Overseas Labor Offices (POLOs) at the respective Embassies/Consulates until Friday, November 11, 2011. Application forms may be downloaded from the PRC website, www.prc.gov.ph.
The following are the documents to be submitted together with the accomplished application form:
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (with or without scanned picture & remarks “ For Board Examination Purposes Only”)
- Photocopy of Valid passport
The originals of the above documents shall be presented to the PRC Examination Team for validation upon their arrival at the venues of examinations.
- Four (4) passport-size pictures
Professional Regulatory Board (PRB) - Specific Original Documents:
- For Architects: Accomplished Logbook for Diversified Experience for local experience (certified by mentor-architect) and/or Certificate of Related Work Experience for overseas experience (signed by the employer) for a minimum of 3,840 hours. Scanned copies shall be submitted thru email to the Board of Architecture for conditional approval.
- For Registered Master Electricians: Certificate of Experience on prescribed form
- For CPAs: Certificate of Completion of Refresher Course, if applicable
Payment of examinations fees will be at the designated Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) partner or correspondent bank to be announced later.
If you found this post helpful, we would appreciate if you could drop in a comment below to let us know your views. You could also share the link with your friends for them to be updated. This keeps us motivated to share more such post here.