A "Most Hated Person in America" poll was recently conducted by California-based E-Poll Market Research. According to its results, Casey Anthony, the woman who was recently acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie, has beat out Nadya Suleman, Spencer Pratt and Paris Hilton.
Here are the Top 10 according to E-Poll:
- Casey Anthony - Got the 94%, the highest dislike rate is the Florida woman who was found not guilty recently of murdering her two year-old daughter, Caylee. She was acquitted in July “to the surprise and outrage of many legal pundits and millions of Americans who had watched her six-week trial live on television.”
- Spencer Pratt – (88% dislike rate) is the former “The Hills” star.
- Nadya Suleman – (87% dislike rate) the unemployed single California mom who gave birth to octuplets in 2009 despite already having six children.
- O.J. Simpson — (85% dislike rate) the retired football player/broadcaster and actor who was acquitted in 1995 of murdering his ex-wife and a friend in 1994.
- Jon Gosselin – (79% dislike rate) the reality-TV star famous for his eight kids and a public divorce from his ex-wife Kate Gosselin.
- Kate Gosselin – (75% dislike rate) known for her appearances with then-husband Jon Gosselin and their eight children on the American reality TV show “Jon & Kate Plus 8.”
- Levi Johnston — (71% dislike rate) ex-fiance of Bristol, Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin's daughter.
- Paris Hilton – (69% dislike rate) Hotel chain heiress, socialite, singer and Hollywood actress.
- Heidi Fleiss – (69% dislike rate) Columnist and television personality who is often refered to as the “Hollywood Madam.” In January 2010, Fleiss was the third housemate to enter the final series of Celebrity Big Brother in the UK; she was the second to be evicted.
- Howard Stern – (68% dislike rate) Radio personality, television host, author and actor who gained wide recognition in the 1990s where he was labeled a “shock jock” for his outspoken and sometimes controversial style.
The above data came from E-Poll's E-Score Celebrity poll for the first week of August, 2011. There was no margin of error given.
E-Score Celebrity poll is being carried out weekly among a representative sample of 1,100 respondents who are at least 13 years old. It ranks more than 6,000 celebrities in terms of public awareness, appeal and 46 other attributes.
Data Credits: http://noypistuff.blogspot.com
If you found this post helpful, we would appreciate if you could drop in a comment below to let us know your views. You could also share the link with your friends for them to be updated. This keeps us motivated to share more such post here.--